Here's basically what I found:
Things they took:
1. Altoids tin with backup headphones in it
2. Bluetooth headset
3. USB car adapter
4. Small bottle of lotion
5. Probably some change (less than a dollar)
Things they didn't take:
1. Water bottle (Christmas present)
2. My turtle talisman that sits on the dash
3. My heart and paper crane amulets that
hang from the rearview mirror
2. Coffee mug
3. Garden/Knife tool
4. Two blankets
6. Spare computer mouse
7. Two pairs of gloves
8. Audio cable for plugging in mp3 player
9. A bunch of CDs (they missed the third
Things they left behind:
1. The rock they used to break the window.
(I still have the rock. I don’t know why.)
2. Broken glass everywhere. They broke the
passenger window, but I found glass in
driver’s side cupholder where the water
bottle had been left the night before..
3. An absolute mess of google maps, insurance
cards, registration information, various car
manuals and maintenance receipts.
(Who knew a couple of glove compartments
held so much.)
I still have the rock. Like I said, I don't know why. I certainly didn't want to toss it back into the park, probably from whence it came (just so it could be used again to bash something). I also couldn't bring myself to throw it in the garbage can when I was at the car wash vacuuming out all the glass. I feel a weird urge to reclaim the rock. From or for what, I don't know. I think I'll put it in our garden this summer.