Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Project 3

Yes. If you have been following along, today is Wednesday and project postings are due on Tuesday.... So, I apologize for slipping a bit behind.

For Week 2's Project, I batted .500--yay on the Song of the Week and so-so on the Friday Love Poem graphic. I will futz with the favorite one and you might see it appear on Jane's posting this Friday. Stay tuned.

Project 3 is a catch-up project, combining creativity with a project I'm a bit behind on. So, this week I will finally be making up The Fuze Open Mic and Poetry Slam's business cards. There will be at least three slightly different sets of cards, perhaps with slightly different graphics. We've been needing some cards for our fearless leaders for awhile and finally this week that will happen.

See you in a couple of days with an update.

No comments:

Post a Comment